Sunday, May 20, 2007

FUEL IDOL - "Wind It Up"


I'm sure you are familiar with AMERICAN IDOL, but let me tell you about FUEL IDOL! Kalee & Kristen's youth group at church decided to do a fun activity with their small groups called Fuel Idol. Each group practiced a dance routine or sang a song and performed. The kids get to vote and there are even three judges who try to act like Randy, Paula & Simon. We are now down to the final four groups. Kalee's group didn't make it to this round, but Kristen's group performed today. They have been working very hard and danced to the Gwen Stefani song, "Wind It Up!" It was very cute! I will let you know if they make it to the next round when we get the results!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Nice write-up! I am thinking of stealing it and putting it on my blog...
The girls did do a great job. It was fun to watch!